Deploying a local private node
Solo-chain is a desktop application tool that the developers can use directly without having to install any development environment components or dependencies to create, run, and manage a private chain on the local network.
It is packaged with Electron and comes with an intuitive GUI design that makes setting up and managing all the different aspects of running a private Ontology node instance a lot more convenient.
Solo-chain allows the developer to achieve the following:
- Start, stop, and restart the private node instance
- Integrates all of the
Websocketinterfaces that are a part of the TestNet and the MainNet
- Facilitates inter-account transfers and claims
- Detailed block, transaction, and event monitoring for debugging
- Maintains a list of the deployed smart contracts
- Verbose network activity logging
- Customizable network configurations, such as the ability to adjust gas price