ONT TAG is an open and decentralized authentication platform based on ONT ID and the Ontology trust ecosystem. It provides KYC services for people, finances, things, and affairs. The Ontology trust ecosystem has gathered trust anchors that provide global identity authentication services, including IdentityMind, CFCA, Shufti Pro, etc., as well as email, mobile, and social media authentication methods.
If you have your own app or platform, ONT TAG can help your users complete authentication. You can integrate ONT TAG into your platform or product for KYC, identity authentication services, login, and so on, depending on your business requirements.
ONT TAG has the following advantages:
- The Ontology trust ecosystem is already connected to global certification services, covering users in 218 countries and regions;
- Provides low cost, one-time authentication, which can be used multiple times, and reduces the cost of multiple authentications;
- The protocol uses end-to-end encryption specifications to protect user data throughout;
- All authentication actions and results are attested to the Ontology blockchain;
- The specification supports cryptographic algorithms such as zero-knowledge proof, and users can selectively present their own identity information to maximize user privacy.
No user data is stored on TAG servers in any form. All the credentials are to be stored and maintained by the user. In case the user loses access to their credential, we cannot recover it for them and they would need to go through the process of getting a new one.